Il Gruppo Germinal, specializzato nella produzione e nel commercio di prodotti biologici da quarant’anni, ricerca una figura commerciale per la vendita di prodotti frigo conservati nel mercato italiano.
La mansione prevede:
- mantenimento dei rapporti commerciali dei clienti del portafoglio aziendale;
- ricerca ed avviamento di rapporti commerciali con nuovi clienti.
- esperienza maturata in ambito commerciale con la grande distribuzione organizzata;
- competenze di analisi commerciali;
- disponibilità a trasferte.
Si offre lavoro a tempo pieno.
Germinal Group is a dynamic and innovative company that for over 40 years has specialized in the production of organic, healthy, functional, gluten-free and vegan food products, for babies and adults. We are dedicated to delivery high-quality solutions to our clients across the globe, and we are now looking for a talented Sales Agent, resident in his/her area of expertise, to join our team and contribute to our growth in European countries.
As a Sales Agent for European countries, you will play a vital role in expanding our market presence and driving revenue growth. You will be responsible for identifying and pursuing new business opportunities, managing client relationships, and achieving sales targets.
- Develop and execute a strategic sales plan to drive revenue and market share growth in European countries.
- Identify and target potential clients, generate leads, and manage the entire sales process.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Collaborate with the sales and marketing teams to develop and implement effective sales strategies.
- Prepare and deliver compelling sales presentations to potential clients.
- Monitor and analyze market trends and competitor activity to identify opportunities and threats.
- Keep accurate records of sales activities and report on sales metrics regularly.
- Proven experience in sales, preferably in organic food industry.
- Excellent knowledge of the European market and cultural nuances.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Results-driven with a track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets.
- Ability to work independently from remote and as part of a team.
- Willingness to travel and take part to b2b events when required.
If you are a motivated and goal-oriented sales professional who is ready to take on the challenge of expanding our presence in European countries, we want to hear from you.
Please submit your resume and a brief presentation with your relevant experiences and explaining why you are the right fit for this position.
Germinal Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and experiences.
We look forward to welcoming the newest member of our sales team!
If you don't find a position that matches your background, please still send us your CV. We will consider it for future opportunities.